Dino Tagua Necklace - Brachio
About This Handicraft
Our Dino necklace collection is designed by Korissa and hand-carved by artisans in Ecuador with a sustainably harvested Tagua nut known as the "Vegetarian Ivory.” Tagua, a seed from a type of palm, is an indigenous and sustainable fruit that grows in the tropical rainforests of South American countries and is an environmentally friendly and sustainable alternative to animal ivory .
We are committed to reducing the package’s environmental impact. This product comes packaged in eco-friendly packaging - made from recycled cardboard & 100% recyclable.
We are honored to support reforestation with as part of our commitment to sustainability. For every Tagua jewelry product sold, KORISSA will plant one tree!
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- Chain length 30" (adjustable: Longest length 33")
- With gift box: 1.5"tall x 4.5"wide x 6"deep
- Material: 100% Tagua / Zinc alloy chain
- Color: White
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Take off jewelry before showering and before applying perfumes, hairsprays, lotions, or make-up.
- Natural Tagua can be polished by hand with a soft white cotton cloth. Use a natural wax like beeswax and buffed to a shine.
- Although hardwearing, if dropped on a hard surface, tagua could break.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage. Water can cause the beads to warp or crack.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or the Tagua color can change and fade.