Bialetti Moka Pot, 3 Cup, Aluminum Percolator Coffee Maker , Espresso MakerDispatches in: 1 Hour
Bialetti Classic 3 Cup Moka Express Stovetop Percolator Coffee Maker - Espresso Maker (3 Cup, Silver)
The Bialetti Stovetop Moka Pot Espresso Brewer produces 3 , 2 ounce cups of espresso in under 5 minutes. Invented in 1933 and in the home of almost 70% of the Italian population, the Bialetti moka pot coffee maker is made of polished aluminum in its unique and patented octagonal shape. Measures at 4-1/4 by 6-1/2-inch.
1. Fill the lower part of the coffee maker with water measuring just below the valve int he bottom chamber.
2.Fill Funnel it with ground espresso and discard of ground coffee on the edges.
3. Make sure to properly screw the upper chamber to the base.
4. Place pot on the stovetop until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post. Remember the handle is made of plastic and so direct fire or heat will melt it, ensure it is not open to flame. The melting of the handle is not a reason to return
5. You will hear a beautiful gurgling sound when the coffee is brewing.
6 The top of the coffee maker will now fill with coffee, once filled remove from stovetop
7. Enjoy the classic Bialetti brew famous for over 70 years.
Use espresso grind coffee (check out Chideno Coffee - Espresso Grind). Remember to Store the ground coffee in airtight container, away from direct sunlight. We find it is best to Utilize filtered water for best and purest coffee flavour.
THE MOKA POT: A REVOLUTIONARY INVENTION
Alfonso Bialetti came up with the genius idea of the Moka Express. With its Art Deco design, the Moka pot revolutionized the way coffee is made at home and enabled the company, thanks to the ambition of Alfonso’s son Renato, to immediately establish itself as one of the leading Italian coffee maker manufacturers.
Bialetti shows its commitment to the environment by linking the iconic Moka Express to Oceana, the worldwide organisation dedicated to safeguarding oceanic ecosystems that points the spotlight on pollution by disposable plastic. Moka Express, a 100% eco-sustainable method of preparing coffee#Zero Waste: the only waste produced is 100% biodegradable and compostable.#Zero Detergents: chemical detergents aren’t necessary to clean it.#Timeless: a green investment as the coffeemaker lasts for at least 10 years and maintenance is reduced to the essential.
With the Bialetti moka, the pleasure of drinking a coffee becomes a daily ritual. Passion and an original touch are hallmark features of Bialetti coffee makers. Modern, contemporary design meets time-honoured tradition, so you can savour all the taste and aroma of coffee made in a moka every day.