Chideno Pachit Coffee & Tea Drip Bag Filter (Unfilled) Pack of 50
Chideno Pachit Coffee Drip Bag Filter (Unfilled) Pack of 50
The Chideno Pachit coffee drip bag filter is a nove one time use coffee dripping innovation from Japan. Our product is made in Japan and is made of high quality cellulose. With the superior weaving and the production facility's sole focus on production of coffee filters, the Chideo Pachit Drip bag coffee dripper is the best in class product for home drip coffee or on the go. Each pack which is heat sealed in recyclable paper packaging contains 50 units of this high quality product. We recommend coarse grind coffee coupled with water temperature of approximately 80 degrees.
1. Open drip bag and use side handles to place over desired mug or coffee server/decanter
2. Pour desired amount of ground (coarse) coffee (amount of ground coffee depends on your unique drip coffee recipe or preference) , use 8-12 grams to start.
2. Bring water to a boil and place thermometer (to ensure water is at 80 Degrees Celsius for best results
3. Add water in a circular fashion seeing water rise to around 85% of the drip bag and wait to settle
4. Continue pouring until desired coffee strength/container size reached
5. Discard of used drip bags
We Also Recommend
Chideno Hand Made 100% Pure Mulberry Silk Women's Sleep Cap Bonnet
Chideno Digital Kitchen Scale 3000 g / 0.1 g Accuracy Bake Scale
Chideno 100% Mulberry Silk Women's Soft Sleep Eye Mask Blindfold